Digital Echidna has significant experience and expertise in conducting remote discoveries and user experience engagements that both foster engagement and deliver results.
For remote engagements we require only three things from you:
- Access to a laptop or desktop computer
- Reliable Internet access
- A willingness to participate and contribute
Combining our expert facilitation with online collaboration tools like Miro, our team can provide an engaging and dynamic experience that fosters inclusion and involvement.
This can include, but is not limited to:
- Audience and goal definition
- Focus group facilitation
- Prioritization strategies and impact/effort matrices
- Feedback sessions to identify needs, pain points, and opportunities
- Wireframe development
- Create concepts and mock-ups
- Creative workshops
- User story and user persona development
- Requirements gathering and definitions
Deliverables vary based on project size and scope. But these efforts ensure that there is alignment between audiences, a clear understanding of the website goals, an understanding of secondary and tertiary audiences and goals, and documentation around functional and non-functional requirements and the technical solutions to address those needs.
These deliverables may include, but are not limited to:
- Discovery findings
- Content strategy recommendations
- UX analysis documentation
- Technical specifications
- Creative direction and style guides
- Creative brief
Our remote facilitation efforts can also help you do more with less. We’ll work with you to define participants. Whether you want to reach out to more audiences or connect with stakeholders far and wide, we have the tools, resources, and know-how to bridge the digital divide and deliver results.