Half Day Seminar
Back - View All Courses
Learn to write and structure your web content to make it scannable, crawlable, searchable, and accessible. This course is taught by a UX Certified professional with 25+ years experience in media, corporate communications, and content strategy.
- Identify primary audiences and goals
- Learn how to support secondary audiences and goals
- Understand how web users read
- Explore the disconnect between internal and external audience needs and perceptions
- Analyze and evaluate current site content
- Structure content, craft great page and post titles
- Work with images
- Evaluate if the content on your web pages is performing well
- Explore WCAG compliance and how accessible content improves SEO and mobile content development and consumption
Who should take this course?
Digital marketers and content creators, communicators and public relations or media specialists, who work in a Drupal environment. This course will appeal to you if your organization is revamping its website and you have been asked to help audit existing content prior to migration, or if you are a site editor responsible for web copy.
Yes, I'm Interested!
What do I need to bring?
You need to bring a laptop and charger to the course.
What size is the class?
Our classes usually have 6-10 participants.
Is lunch or parking provided?
Do you offer custom training and do you travel?
Yes, we can provide on-site, custom training for your team.